- Simmons College – Boston, MA January 2010.
Master of Arts in History and Master of Library Science in Archives Management.
Thesis: “Tiocfaidh ár lá! : Irish Republican Nationalism from Bobby Sands to the United Irishman, 1981-1899”
- Marlboro College – Marlboro, VT May 2002.
Bachelor of Arts in History. High honors in modern Irish history.
Thesis: “And There Were Roses: A Study in Irish Nationalism”
LIBRARY & ARCHIVES EXPERIENCE
- Project Coordinator, Medical Heritage Library, Boston, Massachusetts (2011-Present). Social media and blog management, project outreach, communications co-ordination.
- Processing Archivist, Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts (2010-Present). Survey, processing, and presentation of organizational, departmental, professional, and personal records collections.
- Archives Assistant, Northeastern University Archives and Special Collections, Boston, Massachusetts (2006 – 2011).
INTERNSHIPS & ASSISTANTSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant, Simmons College, for Dr. Robert Niebuhr, History (Fall 2008)
- Research Assistant, Simmons College, for Dr. Laura Prieto, History (Spring 2007, 2008)
- Archives Processing Intern, John J. Burns Special Collections Library, Boston College, Newton, Massachusetts (Fall 2007)
- Teaching Assistant, Simmons College, for Dr. Steve Ortega, History (2007)
- Archives Processing Intern, Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts (Spring 2006)
PUBLISHED & PRESENTED
- Shared Elements: A Trial of Memes for Four Nations History Blog (https://fournationshistory.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/shared-elements-a-trial-of-memes/) (2016).
- The Fenians and Other Fenians for Four Nations History Blog (https://fournationshistory.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/898/) (2015).
- Review of Experience and History: Phenomenological Perspectives on the Historical World, David Carr for Reviews in History (http://www.history.ac.uk/reviews/review/1704) (2014).
- Review of Nations: The Long History and Deep Roots of Political Ethnicity and Nationalism, Azar Gat for Reviews in History (http://www.history.ac.uk/reviews/review/1504) (2013).
- “Tiocfaidh ár lá: Bobby Sands and Irish Republican Ideology,” presented, New England Historical Association, Salem State College (Spring 2010).
- “’England’s Difficulty is Ireland’s Opportunity’: Irish Nationalist Use of the Boer War,” presented, New England Historical Association, University of Southern Maine (Spring 2009).
- Member: New England Historical Association; American Library Association; American Historical Association; North American Conference on British Studies; American Association for the History of Medicine; Archivists and Librarians in the History of Health Sciences.
- Co-chair Membership Committee and LGBTQ Issues Roundtable, New England Archivists Association ((2013-2014).
- Reviewer, Library Journal, 2011-Present.
- Reviewer, Publisher’s Weekly, 2016-Present.